The Council for the Arts at MIT will offer two art funding opportunities for IAP 2021 focused on undergraduates and student groups.
Special IAP Arts Funding for Undergraduates and Student Groups
This one-time special funding opportunity will provide up to $2,500 for undergraduate arts projects, with a special interest in fostering community and/or collaboration during IAP 2021. Arts-based student organizations that are pursuing innovative ways to work together and/or are proposing projects that bring multiple student groups together to explore collaborations are especially encouraged to apply. Funding is limited.
- Beginning December 1, applications will be considered on a rolling basis.
- Applications will be accepted through the end of IAP, however, funding is limited and interested students are encouraged to apply early.
- All registered MIT undergraduate students and arts-based student groups are eligible to apply.
- Project should be planned to launch during IAP.
- Fill out an application form, which includes writing a brief project description and budget.
- Have questions? Contact Lydia Brosnahan, program coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org
Students and student groups seeking arts funding for activities that would begin in the spring semester should apply to the CAMIT Grants Committee for its spring funding round, which will launch in early March, 2021.
Undergraduate Mini Grants
Current MIT undergraduates and undergraduate student groups seeking funding of up to $500 for an artistic project are eligible to apply for an Undergraduate Arts Project Mini-Grant.